The best teachers and Semi Sparta System
GS IELTS Program
IELTS process in GS English Language Center guarantees the high ratio of success
GS has assigned by British Council for IELTS educational institution and official examination site.
Presently, under the management of British council and GS English Language Center, The English Language Center has official IELTS in progress
GS IELTS program is providing that improvement in English skill from variety of circumstances based on real contents and data by 4 different categories. ※ Even though they haven’t got their desired band score, they can take entrance test as substitution.
- Designated as the official examination site from BRITISH COUNCIL.
- Constantly supporting to achieve the goal score.
- Providing optimal environment for the good results on the actual IELTS test.
- 4 component (Speaking, Reading, Writing, Listening) will be instructed by the teacher in charge.
- Improvement of listening and writing skills by daily test.
- Trial test will progress once in every two weeks.
Pre-IELTS Course (Beginners)
- No IELTS score or below 3.5, students must have taken Pre-IELTS Course before taking guaranteed course.
- Students should saty at least 8 weeks or more, they can register to Pre-IELTS Course. (students who wants to take 5.5 /6.0 guaranteed class, they must follow requirements)
IELTS Plus/ Premium Course (Guaranteed for 5.5/6.0)
- For the students who want to take English as their second language and immigrate, finding jobs, or going to the university with IELTS score of 5.5/6.0
- Students should saty at least 12 weeks or more, they can register to IELTS Plus/ Premium Course. (students who wants to take 5.5/6.0 guaranteed class must be followed requirements)
|1:1||Small group and Native speaker||IELTS Practice|
|4 hours||2 hours of group class / 1 hour of native speaker||1 hour|
|Pre-IELTS||IELTS Plus||Premium Course|
|Guaranteed score||Above 5.5, over 3.5 on official IELTS or more than 500 on TOEIC (can be replaced with GS IELTS level test)||Above 6.0, over 5.0 on official IELTS or more than 680 on TOEIC (can be replaced with GS IELTS level test)|
|Required status||N/A||After IELTS Plus or Premium Course has finished, the free course will be provided for the students who are under the goal score and followed by the regulataions below (Not included : dormitory fee, VISA, and extra fee/ over 85% of studying accomplishment, and must follow the regulations of GS without a warning letter)|
※ The courses and the teachers can be changed by the student’s decision, and extra fee can be charged in some circumstances.
|06:30~07:00||Get up and Work out||Taking a walk/Working out|
|08:00~08:50||1st class||Man to man class|
|09:00~09:50||2nd class||Man to man class|
|10:00~10:50||3rd class||Man to man class|
|11:00~11:50||4th class||Man to man class|
|13:00~13:50||5th class||Group class|
|14:00~14:50||6th class||Group class|
|15:00~15:50||7th class||Group class|
|16:00~17:50||Self-activities||Golf, Swimming, Jogging, etc.|
|19:00~19:50||8th class||IELTS Practice Class|
|20:00~23:00||Self Study||IELTS Group study|
|23:00~||Break time & Bedtime||English diary/Home work|
|Pre-IELTS Course (Beginners)||
|IELTS Plus / Premium Course (5.5/ 6.0 guaranteed)||